Tuesday 23 July 2013

Fashion Recommendation July 23 - Fashion-windows

The Anniversary Sale Is Good, But These BOGO Deals At Nordstrom Are Even Better

nordstrom buy & save
While everyone is going crazy for Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale, I just so happened to come across this Vince Camuto Midi Tube Skirt . It’s not on sale, but it might as well be. You can get one skirt for $69 or two for $79. For real. That’s a BOGO deal–at Nordstrom!
Of course, once I found this one I had to see if there were others. And as luck would have, there are! And a lot. Most retailers do buy & save offers for lingerie, but Nordstrom is going above and beyond with insanely good offers on clothing, accessories and beauty, too. Two $10 lip glosses for $15? Two gorgeous $58 tops for $79? These are actual deals you can get on Nordstrom right now! Click through the slideshow to shop our favorite Nordstrom buy & save offers.
Check out Banana Republic x Issa London, this awesome Piperlime sale and the new Maison Jules collection at Macy’s.

Outfit 1: $76.96

White shorts outfit 1
Product Information: unique prom dresses - Persunwedding.co.uk, Top – Target, Shorts – Tilly’s, Shoes – Rainbow Shops, Bandeau – Hollister, Hat – Amazon
If your style is very laid-back during the summer, or even a little surf-inspired, try pairing your white shorts with some brightly-colored kicks and a beanie. Add a little extra hint of color with a brightly-colored bandeau under the tank. A good bandeau will be super comfy and will add extra interest to the look.

Giveaway – Rhinestoned Jewelry

How was everyone’s week, post-holiday??  Mine was busier than expected and the work will continue on into the weekend, however it’ll be nice to sleep in just a bit!

To close out the work week, I’m giving away two things I’m obsessed with…

New Dress A Day - DIY - Giveaway - Rhinestone Bangle
Win Me!!
…an ivory rhinestoned bangle and a pair of iridescent heart earrings.  This combo is one that I would wear each and every day.  Nothing like a little bit of glimmer to add to basic gold or silver bangles.

To enter, leave a comment below of one thing you’d like to accomplish this summer.  It’s already almost mid-July and I MUST get through a list of to-do’s before the summer slips away.  The one major project on my list is to paint and get in order the patio area at my casa – I have a dingy set of two iron chairs and a table that need some maje TLC.  I’m not allowed to get a mini-grill (one of those tabletop Weber ones) until it gets finished and I’m dreaming about having my own grill :)  I shall be getting started next week after a few deadlines get met!  A winner will get announced next week along with all of the winners of the other current giveaways, so make sure you’re entered for everything!!  (Also, the Visa gift card winners were chosen by BlogHer and the emails have gone out – as soon as I get the ok on their end, I’ll share the winner’s names!!)

Post is ponsored by prom dresses uk and first appeared on  http://fashion-windows.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Check out this https://monibe.com/best-comments-to-impress-her/

    ReplyDelete